Ingredients for 6 people
- 750 g minced meat (pork and beef)
- 24 plates of cannelloni or 12 of lasagna
- 350 g of homemade tomato sauce
- 200 ml of white wine (1 glass)
- 1 onion
- 200 g of sliced cheese
- 100 g of grated cheese to gratin
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
1.Place a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the minced meat with salt and pepper to taste. Go moving and separating the meat with high heat. Add the onion, chopped with a knife, when the meat is already browned. Keep stirring and, after 4 or 5 minutes, when the onion starts to cook, add the white wine. Put on a moderate heat and, when the alcohol has reduced, add the tomato sauce. Stir well and let the tomato reduce a bit. When you get the consistency you want for your filling, remove the pan from the heat.
2. Put a pot with plenty of water and a little salt on the fire. When the water starts to boil, insert the plates one by one. Cook the pasta according to what the manufacturer tells you.
3.Chill the pasta. Go removing the hot water from the pan and let cold water enter so that the cooking of the pasta is stopped. Lay the plates on a cloth.
4. Put a few tablespoons of the sauce so that the lasagna does not stick. Add the first layer of plates by matching them on top of each other so they don’t move. Place a layer of cheese on top and, on top, a layer of well-spread meat. Continue with another layer of cheese, and another layer of meat. You can make as many layers of stuffing as you like. Finish the lasagna with a layer of cheese on top, gratin it for a few seconds in the microwave or oven. And to eat!