Córdoba will present its wide tourist offer at the International Tourism Fair of Latin America, which will take place from Saturday to Tuesday, at the La Rural site in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.
For this reason, the Córdoba Tourism Agency prepared a colorful stand of 720 square meters in a formidable location. There, the tourist corridors of the regions of the province will be shown with their characteristic imprint.
There will be representative spaces for each tourist valley and a stage for shows and live performances. In addition, the Cordovan space with press and meeting rooms, and a relevant space for live cooking and tasting of traditional products (fusion and innovation cuisine, Central European cuisine, traditional Friulian cuisine, and regional cuisine by valley).
Thus, for four days, comedians, dancers, musical artists and other shows will pass through the Cordovan stand for the enjoyment of the thousands of people who will visit the FIT. To which will also be added, raffles with stays for accommodation, gifts, dance skills with typical clothing of each region, and many more surprises.
The most important tourism fair in Latin America contemplates business rounds between operators and entrepreneurs in the sector.
In this way, it will continue to be a strong bet for the commercialization of travel agencies with businessmen from abroad and also from all over the country.
The Córdoba stand will offer:
- A show with surprise events for the official inauguration of the Córdoba stand.
- Presentation of the National Dressage and Folklore Festival of Jesús María (with payador, rapporteur and an artist).
- Presentation of Cordovan Humor by Córdoba City (“The Bug”).
- Artistic presentation of the 55th National Festival of Malambo de la Laborde.
- Presentation of the Corridor Traslasierra Festival of the Cordovan Jota (Dance, voucher raffle and regional products).
Presentations on the second day
- 63rd National Folklore Festival 2023 of Cosquín.
- Alfajor National Festival of the skirt (Official spot and raffles).
- Presentation of the local quartet and cumbia band from Villa María (“Nino Rey & The Super Champions”).
- I lived the Cordovan Northwest Experience (Musicians representing northwest Cordoba themes and raffles).
- Land of History and Flavors from Colonia Caroya (Alegríe Italian dance group / Lidris Choir).
- 41st Provincial Festival of Typical Salami from Colonia Caroya (Tastings).
- Alta Gracia Festivals (Set of typical dances).