When we want to send photos, images or videos through WhatsApp, they can lose their quality. However, there is a simple and easy way to prevent this from happening, sending it in the form of documents would be the most appropriate solution. Here we tell you how you can do it.
So you can send photos as documents in WhatsApp
1. Enter WhatsApp from PC, Tablet, Android or iOS.
2. Open the chat where you want to send the photo or video in its original weight.
Also read: How to use Google Maps to know when a person arrives at a site
3. Tap the paper clip icon at the bottom of the chat and review the options.
4. Select the one that says “Document.”
5. Next, it will show all the documents you have saved in that folder. Tap Find Other Documents.
With this step you will be able to see the most recent files, be it an image, video, document or another type of file. In case it is a recent photo, it should appear at the top of the list, you will only have to select the image you are going to send or press and hold the image for 1 second to check several at the same time.
6. When finished, tap on the “Open” option, located at the top of the screen.
7. You will receive a message to confirm the shipment and then tap on “Send” to send the document to its destination.