During September, the Córdoba Construction Cost Index (ICC-Cba) registered a monthly variation of 7.67% in its General Level and 70.30% in relation to September 2021.
Next, the monthly variation by Chapters:
The cost of the square meter, for its part, assumed a value of $96,026.2.
Brief methodological note
The Construction Cost Index (ICC-Cba) measures the monthly variations experienced by the cost of building a standard social dwelling.
The index is made up of three divisions called “Chapters” that involve the prices of different elements. The “Chapters” are: “Materials”, includes the prices of 124 supplies; “Manpower”, 6; and “Miscellaneous”, 11. The total set of “Chapters” is classified as “General Level”, which includes the prices of the 141 elements listed above.
Currently, the typical dwelling is made up of a kitchen-dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The covered area is 50.25 m2, the ceramic block masonry with thick and fine plaster, the floors are ceramic and the roof is tiled.
The general assumptions consider that:
- The house is built by an individual with which the prices are final, that is, they include VAT,
- The house is built in the city of Córdoba
- The work begins and ends in the same month
- The value of the land is not included
- The value of hiring a professional to carry out the design, construction management and the rest of the staff (official bricklayer, half official and laborer) is contemplated.
- The values of construction rights are included, such as municipal authorization and other related fees, professional fees for projects and technical direction (considering the regulations set by the College of Architects of the Province of Córdoba) and connections to services required in the construction process, such as running water, electricity and natural gas, plus their consumption during the reference month (except gas consumption).
- The following costs are excepted: the value of the land; freight expense for supplies; and, infrastructure such as the demarcation of streets, sewage, electrical, water networks and other expenses related to the context in which the house is built.