Next Thursday, December 22, the institution for the comprehensive care for people with disabilities celebrates his anniversary 65th anniversary.
Don Orione is in charge of sheltering people with multiple, physical and mental disabilities with a therapeutic and educational approach and to celebrate his years of service, this Thursday at 5:30 p.m. Different activities will be carried out to enjoy with the family.
KNOW THE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
- 6:00 p.m.: Mass and Inauguration of the Sacred Heart Oratory.
- 7:00 p.m.: Toast
- 7:30 p.m.: Centerpiece making activity, which will be given to homes.
- 7:50 p.m.: Masterclass by physical education teachers.
- 8:30 p.m.: Video projection with the Institutional History and activities carried out during the year.
- 9:00 p.m.: Sample of the Christmas tree and delivery of Souvenirs.