This Wednesday, Governor Juan Schiaretti, together with the Minister for the Promotion of Employment and the Family Economy, Laura Jure, and the Mayor of Mendiolaza, Daniel Salibi, presented the urbanization plan for the El Perchel neighborhood, located in that town of the department Colon.

The intervention contemplates six hectares, where they will be executed: gutter cordon, drains, road network, sidewalks and concrete intersections, pedestrian network with sidewalks and public lighting. Green spaces will also be revalued and urban equipment and household baskets will be installed.

Schiaretti announced urbanization and housing works for Mendiolaza • Channel C

The works will benefit 100 families and “will require an investment of 45 million pesos”, 70% financed by the Province and the remaining 30% by the municipality.

Schiaretti also signed a agreement with Mayor Salibi to build 10 Seed Houses in the mountain town.

The agreement is part of the program 10 thousand homeswhich offers families the opportunity to fulfill the dream of their own home, improve their quality of life and achieve stability, security, support and protection in their new home.