That Friday, the presidential custody denounced that the president’s son Alberto Fernandez he was threatened with death through a message he received on his phone. “Take care, you’re going to go boom”was the warning.
The complaint was signed by the President of the Nation, who said that his son tani received the intimidating message. After the presentation of the head of state to the police in Casa Rosada, from there the complaint was transferred to Comodoro Py where it was left in charge of the judge Daniel Rafecaswho is on duty with federal police.
The prosecution in charge of Eduardo Taiano intervenes with the court in the first measures to try to identify the person who sent that message to the President’s son. Stanislaus He is a drag queen artist who had already had a history of being threatened on social networks. in 2021 John Paul Fioribellothe president’s lawyer, had filed a complaint and brought to trial another person who threatened and assaulted him via social networks.
For a year and a half there were threats against Fernández’s son, who they said was going to kill him and assaulted him because of his sexual condition. When the defendant’s home was searched, a firearm was found.