This Saturday, November 19, the 14th Pride March in the city of Córdoba. The rally organized by the Dissident Action Platform It is scheduled to start at 4:00 p.m. in General Paz and La Tablada.
This year the slogans of the Cordoba Pride March will be the following:
- Regulation of the law on HIV, viral hepatitis, tuberculosis and STIs;
- Adhesion of Córdoba to the quota law and transvestite labor inclusion;
- Approval of the condom law for vulvas
- Historical reparation to transvestite and trans elderly people;
- Respect for the human rights of the intersex collective and approval of the law for the protection of sexual characteristics;
- Tehuel’s appearance alive and for justice for all the victims of transvesticides, transfemicides and transhomicides;
- Application of ESI in all schools with a perspective of diversity and for childhoods free of discrimination and violence;
- Approval of the solidarity gestation law and full recognition of all forms of families;
- Recognition of labor rights for sex workers.
Likewise, they invite the entire community to a celebration once the march is over in the University Dining Room, where the Pride Party will take place.
The doors open at 23.00. and tickets can be purchased in advance through instagram @acciondisidentecba, at www.alpogo.com, at www.edenentradas.com.ar or at Disquería Edén (Obispo Trejo and Deán Funes).