Autumn has already settled on this side of the world and little by little the temperature is dropping. If you still haven’t thought about what to bring to the table this Wednesday night, we give you the solution: it’s 29, you have to eat gnocchi! The classic excuse for the delicious pasta prepared mainly with potato. For this reason, we present to you the three best (and, in our opinion, the tastiest) sauces with which you can prepare this dish. Oh, and easy too.
- • 2 cups basil leaves
- • 2 garlic cloves
- • 1/2 cup of walnuts
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • 3/4 cup freshly grated hard cheese such as Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino-Romano cheese, or a combination of the two
How is it prepared? Simple: process everything in a blender, food processor, mini-quick or mash everything patiently. And voila, straight to the plate.
The classic Bolognese
- • 1/2 onion
- • 1 clove garlic
- • ¼ minced meat
- • 1 piece of red bell pepper
- • 1 tomato
- • 1 splash of wine
- • 1 can of tomato puree
- • 1 glass of broth
- • 1 piece of carrot
- • Oregano (a pinch)
- • Laurel
- • Salt, pepper and olive oil
How is it prepared?
- 1. Chop the onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- 2. Brown in olive oil until the onion is transparent. Add the chopped tomato and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- 3. Add the minced meat. Go undoing with a wooden spoon (never cover the pot).
- 4. Add the stream of wine and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, until the smell of alcohol stops coming out.
- 5. Add the seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano (just a little) and the bay leaf. Add the tomato puree and broth. Stir and cover.
- 6. Let boil over medium heat for half an hour, 45 minutes. And ready! You already know how to make bolognese sauce.
- • 100 grams of fresh mushrooms
- • 1 medium onion
- • 200 grams of cooked ham
- • 200 ml of milk cream
- • 2 tablespoons of butter
- • Grated white cheese, salt and pepper to taste
How is it done?
- 1. Chop the onion and ham into small cubes and the mushrooms into thin slices.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and when it starts to melt add the onion. Sauté it until transparent.
- 3. Then add the ham and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Now put the milk cream and let everything cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. At this time you can add more cream if necessary or, if you want a more liquid sauce, you can add some milk. If, on the other hand, you want something thicker, let a little of the liquid evaporate.
- 6. Finally, add the grated white cheese to your liking, mix well.
Lifestyle: The habit of 2 minutes to be less tired