This weekend will live the third edition of the Bum Bum Festival, starring none other than Carlos “La Mona” Jiménez.
This time it will take place in Jesús María, so today we share with you a series of recommendations that will be useful both for the first day, this Saturday the 8th, and for the second, Sunday the 9th.
- • The show will take place in the José Hernández Amphitheater in the city of Jesús María.
- • The purchase of tickets or changes of web ticket will be made at Calle Córdoba 300 in the aforementioned town of 8 a.m. to 10 p.m..
- • The entrance to the property will be from 2:00 p.m. for what you will need to have entrance and ID in hand.
- • You cannot enter with soccer team clothing, drinks, conservatives, armchairs, blunt elements, glass containers, among others.
- • If you drive, avoid consuming alcohol. Remember that the blood alcohol level is 0 to circulate on the routes.
- • We also inform you that both inside the property and in the external sector, we will have Neighborhood Police gazebos, for receiving web complaints.
- • In addition, a mobile police station will be located on Cleto Peña and Bv. Aguero from that city, to help you and accompany you.
- • Not a minor fact: wear comfortable clothes and shoes to be able to walk long distances on the property.
This is a list of all objects not allowed inside the Amphitheater: chairs and loungers; conservative; flammable liquids or gases; repellent and perfume in a glass bottle (100 ml); sharp or blunt elements; animals or pets (except service dogs); food drinks; umbrella; gel alcohol of more than 100 ml; firearms or explosives; stick flags; drones; balls; illegal substances; handy’s; vehicles; laser beams or pointers; musical instruments; long or spiked chains; computers; teddies; thermos with hot water or liquid; advertising; open pack of cigarettes.