On a hot day and with the plot again at the center of the scene, the four participants who were nominated to leave the house in the fifth week of Big Brother 2022 were announced.
The host of the Santiago del Moro program was in charge of breaking the news, but at the same time informing who had arranged the votes, so they were challenged.
The names that could leave the reality show next Sunday are Lucila, María, Walter and Juliana. One of them will be saved by the leaders, while the other three will remain on the plate.
The contested votes were those of Coti and Conejo, who had previously spoken of their intention to travel to Catamarca, something that was understood as an attempt to agree to vote for “Cata”, known as María Laura.
Next, the score of how each of the Big Brother 2022 participants voted:
- Lucila “La Tota” (spontaneous): three votes for Alfa and two for Marcos.
- Alpha: two votes to Lucila and one to María Laura
- Daniela: two votes for Maxi and one for Juliana
- Juliana: two votes to Romina and one to Julieta
- Maxi: two votes for Julieta and two for María Laura
- Juliet: two votes to Lucila and one to María Laura
- Frames: two votes to Lucila and one to María Laura
- Romina: two votes to Juliana and one to Maxi
- Nacho: two votes for Romina and one for Alfa
- Rabbit: two votes to Coti and one to María Laura
- Coti: two votes to Lucila and one to María Laura
- Maria Laura: two votes for Marcos and one for Alfa
- Thiago: two votes for Juliana and one for Lucila
- Agustin: two votes to Maria Laura and one to Lucila