On Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9, the 3rd International Congress on suicidal behaviors and associated problems will take place, aimed at both health personnel, professionals linked to addressing this issue, and also for students and the general public. The event will be carried out in a hybrid mode, that is, it will be possible to participate remotely or in person.
The activity is organized by the Faculty of Psychology (UNC) through the Psychotherapy Chair and has the collaboration of the Mental Health Secretariat of the Ministry of Health.
The proposal arises with the objective of collectively building knowledge and knowledge related to these themes. The congress seeks to make visible, share, discuss and stress experiences related to the fields of care, research, community outreach and training related to the problem of suicide.
- Epidemiological aspects of suicidal behavior in Argentina and Latin America.
- Risk factors and protection against suicidal behaviors and ideas.
- Community strategies for the prevention of suicidal behaviors.
- Public policies on suicide prevention.
- Approach and clinical process of suicidal behaviors.
- Approach to suicidal behaviors in the LGBTTTIQA+ community.
- Problems associated with suicidal behavior.
If the modality of face-to-face participation is chosen, accreditation/registration can be done at the Faculty of Psychology. If, on the other hand, the virtual form is chosen, a form must be completed, which is accessed from this link.
Entries will be available until September 8. It should be noted that those who register before July 31 will obtain a discount on the registration fee. For more information, you can access the Congress website: https://congreso_cspa.psicologia.unc.edu.ar.